New York Fashion Week is in full swing, and despite snow and slush dominating the initial fashion headlines there's been plenty worth checking out on the catwalk... and not just the clothes. TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu led the team backstage at the Tracy Reese AW13 catwalk Show creating a side swept style, teased and textured using TRESemmé products. It's a look, that if I still had my long hair, I would definitely recreate. I love using product to mess up a side fringe for a not-too-polished look.
How-To Steps:1. Lightly dampen hair and liberally apply TRESemmé Thermal Creations Volumizing Mousse and Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray throughout the roots and lengths of the hair for texture and volume
2. Flip head upside-down and rough dry with fingers (pulling at the root with fingers until the hair is 90% dry). Use a Mason Pearson brush and continue drying upside-down by lifting at the roots and smoothing the ends. TIP: Use your Mason Pearson brush to lift the roots but don't smooth the roots, as this will flatten the texture.
3. Flip hair over when dry and create a "front sweep" by lightly brushing hair from the front of the crown over to one side diagonally.
4. Secure the side-sweep in place by haphazardly pinning a clash of black bobby pins at the temple.
5. Tease the crown of the head for lift. Finish with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray.
6. Apply NEW TRESemmé Fresh Start Color Care Dry Shampoo for texture and pull out pieces for a wispy/undone soft finish.
What do you think of this casually-cool hair style?