Daytime Disco by thestylepa
The festive season may be over, but a little bit of sparkle can still be worked into your daytime wardrobe. Here are some ideas to try which make subtle sparkle simple.
- The Shimmering Knit - instead of a Christmas jumper this year I opted for what I call 'a disco knit'. Glitzy and shimmering knitwear has been a hot look and can easily take you into spring if worn right.
- Dazzling Pumps - pumps and sneakers are the perfect addition to a casual wardrobe but make sure they're not dull by adding some sparkle.
- The Sparkling Statement Necklace - I am always on the look out for a stunning statement necklace. The one featured above is awesome, but ASOS also have some great ones at the moment.
- Glitzy Nails - nails are the easiest way to add sparkle to your look. I've got a great set of Nails. Inc polishes in differing shades which look great over rich colours.
- Shining Beauty Products - try an eyeliner with delicate glitter, sparkling eyshadows or a shimmering lip gloss. Just don't use everything at once, pick one feature to highlight and keep the rest pretty neutral.
- A Glittering Belt - throw one on with your favourite pair of jeans for a hint of sparkle
- Bejewelled Jersey - jersey tops say 'casual' while adornments and embellishment add a playful edge