Today at London Fashion Week I had the chance to wear some of my recent high street purchases.
What I wore:
- Open Front Mix Fabric Jacket from M&S, £55
- Studded Sandals from Carvela at Sarenza (gifted)
- Jet Set Tote from Michael by Michael Kors at Sarenza, £165.90 (gifted)
- Printed Leggings from H&M, £24.99
- Pink Belt from H&M, £3.99
- Necklace from H&M, £6.99
- Bracelet from Boing (gifted)
The jacket I got from M&S and I'd looked everywhere for one which could replace my old one which has just got a bit tatty. The bag and shoes were picked out from Sarenza (I'm one of their blogger ambassadors).
Last night I popped into H&M to buy a replacement necklace - the one I had been wearing all day decided to break just before I left the office to go out for the evening. I found a necklace I liked, the pink perspex and chain one pictured, but then these digital printed leggings caught my eye. I snapped those up too and gave them their first outing today at London Fashion Week. They are really, really comfy! I am going to keep an eye out to see if they do them in any other patterns as I'd definitely snap them up.