As a blogger I get to try out lots of lovely things, but there's only so much room in my little flat to store everything so I give things away from time to time. It's a win for me as I get to claim back my clutter-free bedroom, but it will be a win for one of my readers too as one lucky so-and-so gets all the pictured goodies posted out to them. I feel all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.
Here's a run-down of what's included:
- Tote bag and necklace from Oasis
- Volume lashes from Superdrug
- 2 pairs of Luscious eyelashes from Claire's Accessories
- Polished false nails in Delight by Elegant Touch
- Deluxe foundation sample from bareMinerals
- Hand cream from Vaseline
- Floral & flirty dry shampoo from Batiste
- Show-off body lotion from Bombshell Body
- Heat Defense spray from Tresemme
- Compact mirror from MOOD by Jon Richard
- Cream Puff lip cream from Collection 2000
- Matte powder foundation from NYC
- 50+ supplements from Wellwoman
- Nail file from MeMeMe Cosmetics
- Notebook and pencil from Metro
- Lessons in Heartbreak novel by Cathy Kelly
- Plus a few little extras too...
To enter the giveaway you can enter in one of three ways (or all 3 for extra chances to win):
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address saying why you need a treat
- Complete the sentence and tweet to your followers 'I need a treat from #stylepagiveaway because... ' with a link to this post
- Leave a comment on this post saying why you need a treat.
I'll be picking my favourite entry after 30 October 2011. UK and Ireland entries only I am afraid (overseas postage gets a bit pricey).
Good luck everyone!