You might notice something a little different about Aussie product packaging at the moment - they're celebrating an Aussie-versary and we're all invited to get involved. If you've never tried Aussie before then enter this fab little giveaway where 7 of my blog readers will get to choose a free Aussie product from the special limited edition, Aussie-versary range and their very own Summer party pack. Hurrah!
All you have to do is leave me a comment telling me what you've got to celebrate - it could be anything, big or small, that you feel like celebrating. Simply share your reason in a blog comment below by Friday 19 August to be entered.(Be sure to also leave a Twitter name, facebook page or some way for me to get in touch if you win - not a personal email address)
I'll be picking my favourite 7 as the winners and all those that win this giveaway will get the opportunity to take part in a special Aussie challenge with the chance of one person winning 10 tickets to Aussie's fab Summer party in October! This will be their biggest, most exclusive party yet and a super-duper reason to celebrate.
AND THE WINNERS ARE...
Thank you for all your entries, I've made my decision and there winners are listed below. I will pass your details to Aussie and they will be in touch...
"I'm celebrating a slow but steady start to the diet! Four pounds in a couple of weeks isn't huge, but it's definitely motivating me to keep going."
"Im celebrating a well deserved break coming up. Havent had a proper holiday in a year. I`ve got a wedding in Spain to look forward to and would love my hair to be in tip top condition for it. If someone asks me how my hair is so shiny would love to say "That`s the Aussie Miracle!" I already use the Volume hair mousse it gives my hair body without weighing it down."
"Im celebrating cus im excited.We are going on our family holiday tommorrow and i cant wait.Sun,sea,Sand and Dancing.So much fun,think my hair might need a pick me up when i get back though.
Sarah, I Am Fabulicious
"My reason to celebrate is that it is my 1 year wedding anniversary this saturday 20th august :-) cant believe its been a year already and im still so happy!"
Little Jo*, @_LittleJo_
"I am celebrating (a 12 month in the making) my touchdown in London! I've missed London so much and over the moon to be back. As a real live and kickin' Aussie girl in London I've actually never tried the Aussie range and would LOVE to!"
seasiderinthecity, @seasiderclare"I'm celebrating that there will be no redundancies at work for the moment & also the fact the my husband has gone to work & left a whole bag of cookies behind..."
LFG, @laurafoxgill"I'm celebrating more things than you can shake a stick at: finishing my second year of university, moving in with my boyfriend, winning £1 on a scratchcard (aha), starting a new job tomorrow... everything! life is good (would be better if my hair would behave though...)"
1. This competition is open to the Aussie Angels online communities
2. Winners must be UK Mainland residents and aged 18 years or over
3. Winners of the giveaway are to be chosen by Aussie Angels
4. To enter, community members must write a blog post, OR comment on an Angels’ Giveaway blog post, stating how they qualify for a Summer Party pack
5. To qualify for winning the Summer party pack, they must have something to celebrate (there are no restrictions on their reasons for celebration)
6. Selection criteria: Each Aussie Angel will select their own 7 community member winners. Selection is entirely at each Angel's discretion
7. The Promoter will not be liable for applications not received, incomplete, delayed or damaged. Last date for receipt of entries is Friday 19 August 2011
8. There will be up to 7 winners per Aussie Angel
9. Winners must be chosen and notified in writing, by the Angels, by Tuesday 23 August 2011
10. The Angels must also notify Aussie, in writing, who they have chosen, by Tuesday 23 August 2011
11. A list of the prize winners will be available on www.uncoveraussie.co.uk after this date.
12. The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative. Only one prize per household. No bulk or third party entries accepted
13. Summer Party packs will be sent by Aussie, and all delivery costs covered by Aussie
14. By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
PROMOTER: Procter & Gamble UK, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 OXP