Batiste Dry Shampoo has an innovative ‘no water needed’ formula, it banishes oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the quick makeover it needs. I keep a can of Batiste in my drawer at work to give my fringe a fresh look before heading out to after-work events. Us bloggers are busy gals don't you know.
Something that really surprised me though was the sheer number of Batiste dry shampoo products available, take a look below...
- Blush Subtly scented and floral £1.49, 50ml; £2.09, 150ml
- Tropical Coconut aroma £1.49, 50ml; £2.09, 150ml
- Original It’s been a girl’s best friend since the 70s, £1.49, 50ml, £2.09, 150ml
- Coloured For darker haired beauties it comes in black or brunette £2.99
- Nude Non-aerosol, eco–friendly option £3.49, 50g
- Shimmer With a subtle hint of gold or silver £2.99, 150ml
- Fresh Funky and tantalising unisex fragrance £2.09, 150ml
- Diva Heady, oriental and sexy £1.49, 50ml; £2.09, 150ml
- Boho Heavenly fragrance £1.49, 50ml; £2.09, 150ml
How to use...
Keep the nozzle about 30cm from your hair and spray into the roots. Massage through with fingertips and brush out – it’s quick, easy and convenient.
I recently tried the shimmer varieties, but I have to say I'm not sure where I'd ever use them. Beware of just how far the glitter will go too, I'm finding glitter in every corner of my bedroom and I sprayed it onto my hair with a towel underneath to catch the stray sparkles. It didn't do the trick unfortunately. I've also tried the 'nude' version and I quite like this as I'm less likely to over-do it with this type of application.
Tip: Don't spray onto hair that has been hair-sprayed or that has other product on it. It can cause the dry shampoo to stick to the product and you'll just end up with grey looking hair which isn't really the desired result.
Oh and I also heard that Audrina Partridge of The Hills is a big fan of Batiste. She says “I love Batiste Dry Shampoo because it smells amazing! When I’m on the go and need a little texture or volume, it works miracles! When I go to the beach I bring it with me too, especially if I have to go somewhere immediately following -it helps counteract sunscreen and oils.”