On buying the ultimate party dress...
- If you’re splashing the cash on your ultimate party dress you want to be able to wear it again and again. Go for an exquisitely cut dress that accentuates your body’s curves in a luxe fabric.
- It doesn’t want to be a glitzy ‘in your face’ dress, that will date after one season, as you’re going to vamp it up from party to party with on trend accessories.
- You can find relatively cheap and ‘of the moment’ jewellery, bags, tights, belts, gloves on the Great British high street that will update this dress from season to season, keeping it bang on trend and keeping the cash in your purse for more fun nights out..
Making the most of your strapless outfits...
- Make the most of your strapless dress by getting your hands on Wonderbra’s Ultimate Strapless bra. It really is the ultimate party accessory. The new hand shaped structure means you get a great cleavage and it won’t slide down, so you can keep dancing all night.
- Layer up an assortment of glam necklaces in the same colour palette as your dress – chunky sparkly beads, ethnic metal beads, chains, diamantes, long strands of stones. Raid your jewellery box and pile them on. More is definitely more with this look.
- Oversized chandelier earrings that graze bare shoulders are sooooo sexy and look great with short hair. Long hair? A gorgeous updo is essential.
- If you’re a minimal kind of girl when it comes to jewellery then let your dress do the talking and give a nod to the party season by carrying an oversized jewelled clutch
Ways to update last year’s dress...
- If it’s a mini dress that you’re reworking go warrior princess with OTK (over the knee) fantasy boots worn with same colour tights. Trust me, these are essential, as you really don’t want to rock that Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman look.
- If your dress is short why not start the night wearing an oversized sharp-shouldered suit jacket with it? Haven’t got one yet? Shame on you! Get yourself down to a charity store quick speed and pick up a man’s double breasted tuxedo on the cheap. The contrast of a man’s suit jacket with a saucy little slip of a dress underneath is too sexy for words.
- If you’re wanting to revive a solid coloured strapless dress add four diamante chain straps to each side of the bodice et voila you’ve got a very now Art Deco style strappy dress.
- Buy a couple of metres of velvet ribbon two-three inches wide in the same colour as your dress. Make an oversized bow and sew (or get a dressmaker to) the ends onto the bodice of your dress and you have a brand new one shoulder dress.
- If you wore that dress last year with bare legs then this year go for solid opaque tights finished off with a sexy on trend ankle boot. So cool, so modern, so now.
Now you’re party ready, grab your bag and head out of the door! For more style advice visit www.ultimatestrapless.co.uk