Most women have a signature lip colour that they stick with for a while. I don't, so I was curious to see what everyone else was using. Perhaps one of them will become my own must-have shade. I asked the lovely ladies of Twitter what their favourite lipstick was right now and here is what they came up with...
- @nelehtaylor "My favourite is Black Honey by Clinique. Looks scary in the tube but is a lovely sheer berry shade."
- @Butterflyloves_ "I love My MAC Lover's Lust & Virgin Vie Siren"
- @JordanFleet "At the moment, I'm mostly wearing Avon's 'Extra Plump Lipstick' in Naked Truth"
- @katediamond "I have a couple of No7 lipsticks, but generally just wear lipgloss."
- @neverenoughshoe Ok, Bourjois Lovely Brille in Rosé Pareo - discontinued though I've found an outlet that sells them. I've bought 10! And Rimmel Moisture Renew in Diva Red. They're the ones I wear the most.
I tried to find every shade mentioned, but was surprised how many were discontinued. I tend to like the texture of No. 7 lipsticks but am yet to find my ideal hue. I might go on a shopping hunt next weekend to find one I like.