Thank the lord for a fashion brand who understand online and know how to get extra buzz. I've just watched the live streaming of the Burberry Prorsum SS10 collection and I just wish I could have done it for all the shows. Far easier than battling it out for a seat at the real thing. There was also a live commenting facility. Perfect!
Here's what I saw...
- Platform shoes with slouchy ankle socks
- Chunky angular bangles
- Cute clutch bags
- Tightly draped and ruched fabrics
- Utility style grey and tan belts
- Shoulder detailed dresses and trenches
- Twisted chiffon dresses and mini skirts
- Coat fabrics with a subtle metallic sheen
- knotted fabrics and twisted tops
- Simple and clean silhouettes
- A heavenly palette of soft grey and taupe, pale mints and lemons
Check back at the Burberry website for the on demand video of the show.