Retro Chick says 'in this week’s selection you’ll find some great DIY ideas, a Competition from The Coveted, tips on keeping to your shopping budget from Work Chic and vintage shopping hints from The Style PA and Culturistas.' Read more below...
- The Style PA - Where to go in Leeds for Vintage fashion and beauty treats.
- 39th & Broadway - Is the fashion industry responsible for our weight issues?
- A Typical Atypical - When to ignore the fashion houses - the ridiculous, the impractical and the downright foolish!
- Broke & Beautiful - Earth Week! The best of plastic bags are highlighted.
- Capitola Girl Jewelry Blog - Take flight with some fanciful feathered jewelry
- Culturistas - The Culturistas take a trip to the Vintage Expo and give tips on how to shop for vintage
- Debutante Clothing - A private, curator led tour of the Valentina exhibit in NYC
- Dirty Laundry - Who needs Marc Jacobs when you have DIY?
- Dramatis Personae - B&Lu Presents Fun Plus-Sized Fashion…
- Fashion in my eyes - Interview with Sarah Korsiak Cellier, owner of a vintage shop with designer pieces
- FashionMind - Dressing up classy but very bright and not boring.
- Fasshonaburu - A public request for online stores to provide more and better pictures of their merchandise!
- Gladys L - Construction boots or Lotus shoes? The astonishing Chinese quest for female beauty incorporating small feet!
- In Pursuit of Fashion - Bleach for beginners: How to DIY the latest trend, bleached jeans.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - 6 Do’s and Don’ts for Networking Online
- Retro Chick - Ethical Design Spotlight - Heart’s Desire Jewellery (+ 20% Discount!)
- Style Symmetry - My Storage System for Belts.
- StyleCovered - How fusing trends and culture can create something unique and chic! Who said covering up had to be boring?
- The Art of Accessories - The Art of Accessories show you how to make your own tinted moisturizer, how thrifty?
- THE COVETED - The Coveted: Two chances to win Pequito Bun Vintage Jewelry!
- The Curvy Fashionista - The brains behind Full Figure Fashion Week- Gwen DeVoe dares to bring Plus Size Fashion to the forefront
- Work Chic - Blowing your shopping budget? It may be your shopping habits!
INTERVIEW - Read About me on Your Style Star
STYLE - The Big Dress Fest at TK Maxx
BLOG - Alright Tit by Lisa Lynch