- You can pay by Paypal. Not having to enter payment info each time is great, and I can use up those fund that I have been earning over on Ebay.
- You can have your items delivered to your home, or to your local store. 1200 of the UK's stores offer collection points.
- Free advice. Boots really is a one-stop-shop. Read up on the latest health news and advice at the website while you do your shopping.
- Ask a Pharmacist. Between 8am and midnight, Monday to Saturday, you can ask your health queries and get answers from a professional.
- Great brands. I love Boots brands and No7 and Time Delay are my favourites. You also get access to other big names in perfume, skincare and cosmetics.
- Offers galore. Get yourself a Boots advantage card if you don't yet have one. Boots have endless offers which means you can buy more.
VIDEO - Supermarket Shopping in 1962
TIPS - Finding a Real Bargain
WEBSITE - The OUTNET Outlet