Photo Credit: ficknoster on flickr.com
- Don't wear what Kate Moss wears. The celebs have luxuries that the mere mortal does not, so keep your outfit practical.
- Have a meeting place. This is essential as you could walk round for 2 days before you find a friend.
- Remember the suncream and reapply often. It is so easy to forget how long you have been in the sun. Or if possible opt for a hat that will shade your face.
- Hand sanitiser is a must, along with toilet roll and wet wipes. I don't need to explain the reasons for taking these. Bottles of water for rinsing things off is also useful.
- Leave the valuables at home. The less you have with you, the less there is to get lost or stolen.
- Try clear wellies and wear some funky socks underneath, that way you can team with your outfit for a quirky edge.